Please use the form below to let us know how we can help and we will respond as soon as possible.
Your privacy is important to us, and we want to communicate with you in a way which has your consent and is in line with UK law on data protection. As a result of a change in UK law from 25 May 2018, we now need your consent to how we contact you.
Mandatory form fields marked with an asterisk will require completion and you will need to complete the anti-spam Security check correctly before you can submit your message.
Please ensure you fill in the contact details you want us to use to communicate with you.
By submitting this form you are confirming you are aged 16/over and consent to Somerset ASA holding and processing your personal data for the following selected purposes
- I consent to contact from Somerset ASA by the selected method(s)
- I consent to Somerset ASA forwarding details of my contact submission to a local affiliated Club (view Club Directory) or Swim England South West or Swim England for a relevant purpose such as answering a query
You can grant consent to both purposes; one of the purposes or none of the purposes. Where you do not grant consent we will not be able to use your personal data except in certain limited situations, such as where required to do so by law or to protect members of the public from serious harm.
Before you complete the form below please look at the following examples which open in a pop-up window:
- Example 1 of consent, enabling us to contact a person by email only but not to pass any form details onto a local affiliated Club or Swim England South West or Swim England, when we cannot answer a query or help directly, We may suggest alternative(s).
- Example 2 - of consent, enabling us to contact a person by email only and confirmation that we can pass form details to Swim England for a relevant purpose such as answering a query.
- Example 3 - no consent given - see explanation above.
Submitting your form will also log your hostname IP address, device browser and language setting. This is necessary for us to maintain site security, minimise spam and limit the impact of denial of service attacks.
You can find out more about how we use your data in our “Privacy Notice” published on our website.
You can withdraw or change your consent at any time by contacting the County Secretary whose contact details are listed here. Please note that all processing of your personal data will cease once you have withdrawn consent, other than where this is required by law, but this will not affect any personal data that has already been processed prior to this point.